EKWB released three new X299 monoblocks.
The first one is the EK-FP GA X299 GAMING monoblock and it is designed to be used with GIGABYTE’s lineup of X299 motherboards. It is compatible with the following models:
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 3 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 7 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Gaming 9 (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 Aorus Ultra Gaming (rev.1.0)
- GIGABYTE X299 UD4 (rev.1.0)
The second one is called EK-FP ASUS PRIME X299 RGB MONOBLOCK and as the name suggests it is compatible with four ASUS motherboards which are:
- ASUS Prime X299-A
- ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe
- ASUS TUF X299 Mark 1*
- ASUS TUF X299 Mark 2
*Please not that Thermal Armor on Mark 1 needs to be removed or modded, in order to be compatible with this monoblock.
And the third one is the ASUS ROG R6E RGB which comes in Nickel/Plexi or Nickel/Acetal combo. It is compatible with:
- ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme
- ASUS ROG Rampage VI Apex
All three of these monoblocks are built on EK’s Supremacy EVO cooling engine and are RGB compatible with Fusion (for GIGABYTE boards) and Aura (for ASUS boards). All blocks feature EK’s new IHS contact which EK claims is better at cooling than the standard Supremacy EVO waterblock.
EK is also releasing Plexi version of XRES Revo D5 pump-res combo unit.
The EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM – Plexi is 140mm tall reservoir and has sleeved pump cables. The pump top (volute) is integrated with the reservoir for Xylem D5 series water pumps. Although EK has done plexi tops for pumps before this is the first time that they’ve done a reservoir top and bottom with plexi. According to EK this top offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15%) compared to stock solutions. While the Revo top does increase performance, it is not quite as good as EK’s older design. As usual the pump can be equipped with these mounting solutions:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical – For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) – For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
This pump/reservoir combo looks great and it showcases colored coolant nicely.
Pricing and availability:
Monoblocks (136.99$) and D5 pump/reservoir combo (169.99$) are available to purchase from EKWB shop.
Phanteks have expanded their Glacier line up of water cooling products with new fittings. The new parts include T splitters, 45 degree and 90 degree, GPU extenders and male to male adapters. Fittings are CNC- machined from brass, and designed for high flow. VITON sealing from the Automotive and Aerospace Industries is used to ensure best connection between fitting and tube, and provide leak free experience.
They are available in satin black and polished chrome finishes.
Pricing and availability:
Here we have official teble of pricing provided by Phanteks:
They are already available.