The TORQ X10 is EVGA’s first step into the peripheral waters and it’s looking to make some big splashes. With some impressive specs and a carbon fiber body, the EVGA TORQ X10 isn’t messing around!
The EVGA TORQ X10 is available for Pre-Order starting today exclusively at Newegg with special Pre-Order pricing!
- Pre-Order the EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon at Newegg – http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826188001
- Pre-Order the EVGA TORQ X10 at Newegg – http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826188002
- Max DPI: 8200
- Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
- Main Switch Type: Omron – 20 million click lifecycle
- Programmable Buttons: 9
- Min/Max Weight: 147g/160g
- Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
- LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
- Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
- Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
- Real Carbon Fiber Surface
- Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
- Adjustable height system supports all gamers
- Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable weight system
- Highest quality materials including silver coated wire, Omron switches and Carbon Fiber surface
- Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
- Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
- Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
EVGA Unleash Software
The EVGA TORQ X10 gaming mouse comes complete with a full software package that allows complete control over the mouse. Customize the color, button settings, DPI and profiles. The EVGA Unleash software also has an OSD (On Screen Display) that makes it easy to see what profile or DPI setting you are using!
- Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ X10.
- Easy to switch between right/left handed mode.
- Ability to reassign any of the 9 buttons.
- Designed with usability in mind.
- Heads up display shows key settings at a glance.
- Flexible macro and profiling system.
- Adjustable LED color and brightness.