Axiomtek is introducing their brand new PICMG 1.3, a half sized board computer that will fit snugly in that spare PCI-E slot. The CPU slot is LGA1150 with support for 4th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors. The card is also equipped with two SODIMM DDR3 sockets, with a max limit of 16GB of RAM. Alongside those you’ll find a pair of SATA slots that support RAID 0/1.
“Axiomtek’s newest SHB230 is a mainstream platform designed with the new 4th Generation Intel Core processors, which provides excellent computing performance and power efficiency. It supports SATA RAID, Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) 9.0, and dual Gigabit LANs for network-intensive applications. In addition, the SHB230 CPU board with integrated Intel HD Graphics brings great 3D graphics performance and supports LVDS and DVI-I interface,” said Roger Shyu, Product Manager of Product & Marketing Division at Axiomtek. “Furthermore, this PICMG 1.3 half-size slot CPU card is fully compatible with Axiomtek’s PICMG 1.3 half-size passive backplanes, and we offer various industrial housing enclosures and have the capability to assist with any customer’s industrial integration requirements.”
In the front (back) as far as IO ports go we have two SATA-600 slots, one CFast socket, two RS-232/422/485 ports, four USB 2.0 and two USB 3.0 ports as well as two Gigabit Ethernet ports using Intel i217LM and Intel i210AT chipsets.
Axiomtek’s SHB230 will be available in the early of May, 2014.
- LGA1150 socket for 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron processors with Intel Q87 PCH, up to 45W
- Two 240-pin DDR3-1333/1600 SO-DIMM sockets up to 16 GB memory capacity
- Two SATA3 ports with data transfer rate up to 6 Gbps
- Dual-view display via DVI-I or LVDS interface
- Four USB 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 supported
- Supports one CFast socket
- Intel Active Management Technology 9.0 (AMT 9.0) supported